And this will be our daily schedule:
- 5.30 am waking up, half an hour for morning routine.
- 6am morning lessons will start.
- 8 am first break for nasya & vyaayaama.
- 9 am shower
- 9.30 am Breakfast
- 10.30- 11.30 am Practical session identifying & processing herbs used for skin diseases
- 11.30am - 12 pm Break
- 12pm – 1 pm theory class.
- 1- 2 pm Lunch break
- 2-3 pm Practical pharmacy training
- 3- 3.30 pm tea break
- 3.30 -5.30 pm theory class or practical training in simple Abhyanga , Kaaya seka, udvartana ect used in skin diseases.
- 5.30- 6 pm refresh or shower
- 6- 7 pm dinner
- 7 pm visit to nearby Siva temple (optional)
- 9 pm bed time.
We will keep you posted about all our adventures.... stay with us through this blog!